- Supports most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles
- Supports more than 78 selectable Gauges
- Real time and long term kilometre gauges
- Distance-To-Empty and Time-to-Empty gauges
- Auto-Page advance, cycles through gauge pages
- Configurable low and high alarms for every gauge
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Alarms may be individually suspended
- Displays both current and pending trouble codes
- Clear Check Engine Light and Trouble Codes
- Current and pending Trouble Code Alarms
- Automatic fuel fill-up detection
- Oil change and Service Gauges
- Trip Gauges
- Speed calibration for tyre, wheel, transmission, and/or differential changes
- Health indicator
- Internal temperature sensor that can be monitored and alarmed
- Fuel mixture closed and open loop indicator.
- Large LCD Display
- Display Brightness adjusts automatically to ambient light; automatic night driving
- Lightweight easy to route OBD II cable
- Compact and minimally intrusive
- Low power consumption
- Retains configuration and accumulated data across power cycles
- Automatically detects and turns off display when vehicle ignition off.
- Comprehensive menu system
- Comprehensive detailed user manual (online not hardcopy)
Please note, this gauge is supplied with the rear mount adapting bracket only, it is not supplied with a horizontal, vertical or windscreen mount. A selection of mounting options are available for purchase through our website and need to be purchased separately. We can combine shipping of the gauge and mount. If you are purchasing a mount and gauge and wish to combine postage, please select local pickup for the mount to ensure you aren't charged twice for shipping.
The Ultragauge MX 1.4 has all the features as described on EM Plus, except that the MX 1.4 has the added ability to access non-standard manufacturer specific gauges, such as transmission temperature (if supported by the vehicle, ECU and OBD protocols).
The Ultragauge MX 1.4 is only recommended for advanced users that are comfortable with technology and are familiar with the concept of OBDII codes.
PLEASE NOTE: The Nissan ECU requires three gauges pre-programmed with only one of the gauges displaying the temperature reading (other two gauges are default gauges that are required to start and stop the temperature probe), unlike Toyota, Ford or Isuzu units that will read off only the one gauge.
Please read prior to purchasing: http://www.preciseauto.com.au/blog/our-blog/ultragauge-mx1.3-pre-purchase-reading/
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Precise Auto Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.