evcX Throttle Controller
More modes. More settings. More security.
Loaded full of new features, evcX places throttle control into the palms of our hands. With 8 Driving modes, 32 levels of adjustability, and a highly anticipated Lock mode.
Developed just for the evcX, the Ultimate9 TC App offers wireless control to eXplore its array of new modes, levels, and layouts at the touch of a screen.
The iconic EVC driver interface remains - receiving a fresh look that offers greater freedom in dashboard mounting, with dual USB-C ports and new mounting options. Its larger OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) interface delivers comprehensive on-screen information and incorporates a self-dimming feature - activating as it senses a change in ambient lighting.
- Ultimate9 Mode: For maximum throttle enhancement. Ultimate9 mode instantly sets the pedal response to our highest setting.
- Ultimate Mode: Enhance your throttle response and choose from 9 levels of sensitivity to fine-tune your vehicle's response.
- Launch Mode: Improve those takeoffs with controlled, maximum throttle enhancement. Launch Mode's initial response is modified compared to Ultimate9 mode to try and reduce wheel spin & increase traction.
- Adapt Mode: Take the guesswork out. Let Adapt Mode choose the best Ultimate throttle response based on your pedal input.
- Eco Mode: Subdue your initial throttle response for greater control on loose, uneven surfaces such as when off-road. With 9 levels to choose from, Eco Mode is great for off-road, heavy traffic and low-speed towing manoeuvres. Try your luck and see if you can gain more economy from your vehicle!
- Anti-Slip Mode: Reduce your throttle response and limit your RPM to help increase traction. With 9 levels of sensitivity, gain more control when navigating slippery surfaces such as snow, ice and mud.
- Valet Mode: Designed for parking, Valet mode reduces throttle response whilst limiting the available throttle to provide approximately 50% maximum RPM.
- Factory Mode: Replicates factory throttle settings, ideal for sharing your vehicle with an unfamiliar driver
- Lock Mode: Add an extra level of security to your vehicle. Block all throttle input from the accelerator pedal and immobilise your vehicle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How easy are Throttle Controllers to install?
Our Throttle Controller range is very easy to install! They are developed as a plug & play product, requiring no tools or modifications and takes no longer than 15 minutes to install. With plugs designed to suit OEM specifications, it's as simple as unplugging the throttle pedal's plug, securing the controller into the pedal, and then clipping the factory plug back into the top of the controller. Once the controller is fitted, all that's left is to find a location on your dash to place the driver interface
Are Throttle Controllers good for towing?
Towing benefits greatly from our Throttle Controllers, offering the ideal throttle response for just about any Towing situation. Enhancing your throttle response helps to alleviate low down lag & drag, improving your take off. With a setting like Ultimate Mode, you'll be able to speed more quickly & efficiently - improving the overall driveability of your vehicle whilst towing. Likewise, subduing your throttle response in Eco Mode conveniently affords you far more control of your throttle, great for low-speed towing manoeuvres where you don't want to jerk or jar the throttle, potentially overcorrecting yourself.
Why can't I just push my pedal harder?
Your factory pedal has set parameters or bounds. These parameters can't be overridden by physical input, i.e. pushing your foot harder, faster or further. It doesn't matter how fast or far you push your pedal - the factory parameters will deliver the throttle response previously defined. The only way to alter the response is to electronically override it with new throttle parameters, achieved by fitting one of our Throttle Controllers. With a controller in Ultimate Mode, you can introduce an enhanced throttle curve, modifying the torque request sent through to the throttle tables in the ECU. This request then actuates the throttle faster, so you can get to wide open throttle at a faster rate. Likewise, with a controller in Eco Mode, we are introducing a subdued throttle curve, dampening your throttle response below factory parameters. Something that can not be replicated by your foot, no matter how lightly you ease on the throttle. While our Throttle Controllers don't add top-end horsepower, it does improve acceleration ramp up power, the amount of accessible power when you plant your foot at either a stopped or rolling takeoff.
Why do location services have to be enabled when Bluetooth is enabled?
While some applications do not require your location to function, they will require MAC addresses (Media Access Control). The MAC unique identifier is used to confirm the app is communicating with the correct device, i.e. your evcX Throttle Controller. When location services are disabled, this can prevent apps from accessing a device's MAC identifier to communicate the correct information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Precise Auto Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.