The Precise Auto ‘A Pillar’ Mount for ScanGauge™ is designed and manufactured in Melbourne.
- Engineered to securely mount the ScanGauge™ to the base of your vehicle's A Pillar grab handle
- A great alternative to suction cups or tape-based mounts, for those wanting a more secure mounting option
- Attaches securely to the lower bolt on your A Pillar grab handle
- The mounting plate is made from mild steel, powder-coated and laser cut for strength and reliability
- Laser cut rear hole to ensure clearance for the ScanGauge™ OBD2 cable
- The mounting plate has three holes to allow for customising the height of your gauge
- Complete kit for installation includes powder-coated aluminium spacers and a high strength 12.9 black oxide mounting bolt
- The mount was specifically designed to fit the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series and Holden Colorado, but will fit most vehicles with an A Pillar grab handle. Mounting bolt supplied will fit the Toyota LC200 and Colorado A Pillar threads. If the mounting bolt does not suit your vehicle, your local hardware store should be able to supply you with a suitably threaded bolt.
Perfect for use in mounting your ScanGauge™ to the base of an A Pillar grab handle, with sufficient movement to customise the position for optimum viewing.
*Patent Pending - 2022901323
Precise Auto Pty Ltd is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorised, or sponsored by ScanGauge™. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Precise Auto Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.