- Supports most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles
- Supports more than 78 selectable Gauges
- Real time and long term kilometre gauges
- Distance-To-Empty and Time-to-Empty gauges
- Auto-Page advance, cycles through gauge pages
- Configurable low and high alarms for every gauge
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Alarms may be individually suspended
- Displays both current and pending trouble codes
- Clear Check Engine Light and Trouble Codes
- Current and pending Trouble Code Alarms
- Automatic fuel fill-up detection
- Oil change and Service Gauges
- Trip Gauges
- Speed calibration for tyre, wheel, transmission, and/or differential changes
- Health indicator
- Internal temperature sensor that can be monitored and alarmed
- Fuel mixture closed and open loop indicator.
- Large LCD Display
- Display Brightness adjusts automatically to ambient light; automatic night driving
- Lightweight easy to route OBD II cable
- Compact and minimally intrusive
- Low power consumption
- Retains configuration and accumulated data across power cycles
- Automatically detects and turns off display when vehicle ignition off.
- Comprehensive menu system
- Comprehensive detailed user manual (online not hardcopy)
- This gauge is supplied with the rear mount adapting bracket only, it is not supplied with a horizontal, vertical or windscreen mount. A selection of mounting options are available for purchase through our website and need to be purchased separately. We can combine shipping of the gauge and mount.
- The UltraGauge will read accurately on up to MY20 D-Max's but will not work with MY21 models
- The UltraGauge will not read vehicle fuel senders and requires end user input to enable accurate fuel reading for trip gauges
- If you have had an engine or transmission remap, or a torque converter lock-up kit installed this may effect ability of the gauge to read certain parameters. The gauge looks to find factory PIDs/parameters, if it is unable to see these PIDs/parameters the gauge will default to a display output of 'ERR'. If you have any concerns or questions on this please send tech support an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0413598578
The Ultragauge MX 1.4 has all the features as described on EM Plus, except that the MX 1.4 has the added ability to access non-standard manufacturer specific gauges, such as transmission temperature (if supported by the vehicle, ECU and OBD protocols).
The Ultragauge MX 1.4 is only recommended for advanced users that are comfortable with technology and are familiar with the concept of OBDII codes.
The UltraGauge MX is provided pre-programmed with 8 common manufacturer parameters for various vehicles. There is no guarantee that all the pre-programmed parameters will work with your year, make and model vehicle. Those that are not supported by your vehicle will show “Err:
CUSTOM GAUGE PROGRAMMING IS AVAILABLE
Your UltraGauge MX 1.4 will come pre-programmed with transmission temperatures as stated above yet other available gauges in the gauge list will need to be assigned, by you, to the page where you would like them displayed.
We can offer full customisation of your gauge, configured for you out of the box. If you don't want to assign gauges to varying pages, setup alarms etc we can do it for you! If you do chose this option which is available upon purchase please email email@example.com with your specific gauge display requirements:
- Please detail what gauges you would like on what page (7 pages with up to 8 gauges per page available)
- What alarms you would like set and at what parameter (for example - coolant temp alarm set at 95 degrees)
- Any other specific requirements you may have, or questions related to customising your gauge
PLEASE NOTE: This variant is pre programmed for the Isuzu vehicles listed and will read transmission temperatures. For D Max models, this gauge will not provide transmission temperature readings on the 2020 (new release) model. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read prior to purchasing: http://www.preciseauto.com.au/blog/our-blog/ultragauge-mx1.3-pre-purchase-reading/
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Precise Auto Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.