ULTRAGAUGE A PILLAR MOUNTING BRACKET
- Engineered to securely mount the Ultragauge EM Plus and MX gauges to your vehicle's A Pillar
- A great alternative to suction cups or tape based mounts, for those wanting a more secure mounting option
- Attaches securely to the lower bolt on your A Pillar grab handle
- Retains easy access to the menu and scroll buttons on the back of the Ultragauge
- Has three holes to allow customisable height of your gauge
- Designed to work in conjunction with the standard Ultragauge bracket (included) using a bolt and locknut (included)
- Precision laser cut from heavy gauge cold rolled steel, and finished in satin black powder coat
- Includes everything needed for installation: aluminium spacers, high strength 12.9 black oxide mounting bolt, and mounting instructions
- This is not supplied with the UltraGauge backing clip, you will need to use this from your currnet unit. There is some assembly required, please see instructions in kit
- This was designed to fit the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series, Holden Colorado but will fit most vehicles with an A Pillar grab handle. Mounting bolt supplied will fit Toyota LC200 and Colorado A Pillar threads, if the mounting bolt does not suit your vehicle your local hardware store should be able to supply you with a suitably threaded bolt.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Precision laser cut steel bracket, powder coated in satin black
- 1 x Spacer
- Small mounting nut and bolt
- A Pillar mounting bolt
- Installation instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Precise Auto Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.